Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Timezones and minute usage

If I am travelling across several timezones, all within Canada, how do the times apply? If I am calling before 8am in my travel city (Vancouver) to my home city (Halifax) where it is after 8am, then will I be using up Anytime minutes, or am I still within my Unlimited Evenings and Weekends minutes?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
The unlimited time/airtime usage would be based on the time zone you are currently in when using your phone.
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

The unlimited time/airtime usage would be based on the time zone you are currently in when using ...

Correct Tyler, Plans are based Canada wide, coast to coast, Local time zome will be followed in billing customer phone usage
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

The unlimited time/airtime usage would be based on the time zone you are currently in when using ...

I tried to edit my post a bit so ill enter it here because for some reason I had an error stating I did not have the appropriate persmission on this page... "The unlimited time/airtime usage would be based on the time zone you are currently in when using your phone. Based on the situatiojn you gave, it would be before 8am where you are geographically so you would still be under the unlimited time"
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Fabulous - I really appreciate the feedback!
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

You are very welcome! Happy calling...I hope 😛
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Well, it also works inversely - if I want to call friends back home in the evening then I have to keep it short or call them after 11pm. I will only be gone for a week so I will likely stick to emails later in the day 🙂 Still, I want/need to have a long conversation with someone early in the morning, so the answer was ideal for me!