Koodo Community

Community

Question

Time to lock in your current plan? Price increases in the offing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mobile syrup reports most telco prices going up soon. If you were plannning to make a change, now might be a good time.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/01/15/telus-and-koodo-raising-plan-prices-by-5-weakening-byod-benefits/

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes. Do this and fast! We got some good deals recently but these times are soon going to be forgotten
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Obviously, no one here reads anything. 5 hours + counting without a comment for something that expires soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Obviously, no one here reads anything. 5 hours + counting without a comment for something that ex...

What do you expect in response exactly Bob?
Userlevel 7
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Obviously, no one here reads anything. 5 hours + counting without a comment for something that ex...

What did you expect? If you say no one here reads anything here then why are you posting? Just using your logic here
Userlevel 4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Speaking of rate plans going up i have the $34 unlimited Canada wide calling and 1gb of data that i got over a month ago on the Quebec plan month to month would my plan stay the same
Userlevel 7
BobTheElectrician wrote:

As long as you don't change plans, you get to keep the plan you currently have. 
Question if economy gets real hit down could they change existing plans
Userlevel 5
ali wrote:

Question if economy gets real hit down could they change existing plans

The plan you signed up for cant be changed without your permission. But you wont be able to do much as far as changes. And once you leave your current plan its gone, even if you only switch to a vacation hold.
stop  sending    tham  for  I  do  not  need  tham  no more  stop  right now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Douglas Everson wrote:

stop  sending    tham  for  I  do  not  need  t...

To whom are you replying? Stop sending what?

If you're referring to notification emails from the Community, you have to go to your profile here and uncheck notification options.