Koodo Community
Solved

This is a biggest SCAM ever 10GB for $60.00, Don't waste your time calling Koodo, Rogers, Bell, telus

Why no body is answering the phone when you call customer service? How long does it take to switch someone's plan? why Koodo didn't make it easier for its customers to switch to that 10Gb for $60.00 plan themself online without wasting hours on waiting time then get disconnected from Koodo? [b]SCAM. [b]Let GO Public on Media.

15 replies

Existing customers needs to call retentions / loyalties department Offer expires December 19
i opend a new line on my account but they said i have to call in to cancle the old line and there is no option on self serve to cancle a plan
Userlevel 2
Not true... go into store sign up for new plan on existing account and cancel old plan boom done... no need for customer service rep!!! Ugh really ... you should inform yourself before you speak... I did exactly that and I’m enjoying the new plan and got rid of my own without using customer service and I am a existing customer... here is the trick... don’t get a new account... place it in the same account... when you add new and drop old... the prorated period is gone because it’s in the same billing cycle of the one that was cancelled... honestly people.. educate yourselves... and doing so will do exactly what you are proposing going to Rogers... however with Rogers it’s gone after 24 months... so you’re only hurting yourself... I learned this buy being an aware cellular customer since 91 and learning , reading on the internet... if you need your hand held then deal with it but really posturing?? Only proves you think the world revolves around you... To all customer reps... great job dealing with us demanding customers
Yes, switching to a different carrier doesn't take time and the store can handle it. But the existing Koodo customer who want to change the plan to a promo plan like this one, it's only possible with a customer rep. over the phone. If I don't get Koodo rep. tonight, tomorrow I will visit Rogers store and see what they can offer me. Thanks.
I walked into a store - it took less than 15 minutes to switch from Rogers to Koodo.
Userlevel 2
Daniele Roncone wrote:

Because it says new customers and new activations ... because people can’t read or feel entitled....

Or you can activate a new line on your account and get the same deal?? Entitled was in reference to whining that they had to wait and not have their concerns addressed immediately... you would have understood that if you actually read my reply
Userlevel 1
Daniele Roncone wrote:

Because it says new customers and new activations ... because people can’t read or feel entitled....

Feel entitled?? Umm what??? So you think it's fair for brand new customers to get the same amount of data you have but you pay waaaaaaaaaay more for waaaaaaaaaay less?? Let just think of this for example. If someone came into you job brand new off the streets and they get paid more and you being there for awhile and then all sudden you are making the same as the person off the streets. It isn't right. It downright criminal actually. Entitled my a$$
Userlevel 2
Daniele Roncone wrote:

But if everyone is doing it on the same day... there will be delays!!! The point is... realize this and wait or like I said go into store add new plan go home sign into self serve and cancel old plan... if you are attached to your old number port it to prepaid then port it to new plan boom done... no wait no fuss and more importantly no whining about waiting when the customer service reps are working hard and courteously to answer everyone’s questions and in the scenario you presented renegotiating ... so wait you turn and thank the customer service rep for being patient and professional... you aren’t unique ... everyone waiting in line before you and after you want the same thing... you should be grown up enough to realize this and instead of coming here spewing this is a scam... come here and say kudos to koodo staff for a great job... nope let’s dump on them because we had to wait to get what we wanted... because the world revolves around me
Daniele Roncone wrote:

The point is there is always a room to review and negotiate your plan with the customer rep.with possibility to match it with the current promo or other carrier which the store can not do. This is not the first time that we are negotiate our plans. 
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Daniele Roncone wrote:

OMG!!! Finally Someone reasonable!!!
Userlevel 2
Because it says new customers and new activations ... because people can’t read or feel entitled... also since ad said see in store for details ... or because most people didn’t realize that they could just go to kiosk or store add a new line to their account and cancel old plan... nope they have to sit in queue waiting tying up customer service reps dealing with their whining about being a customer for 20 years and not wanting to go to the store ... and then blame Koodo for having to wait so long when they are also the reason why people who have real issues have to wait 4 hours... stop whining and stop whining Koodo when every other carrier had equal wait times.... my daughter had to wait 3 hours to report her phone was lost with Rogers... so if you are going to dump on Koodo for bad reception or bad this or that... fine if it’s legitimate it don’t sit there and cry about waiting to do something that you weren’t entitled to in the first place when everyone else is doing the same thing!!! Grow up
Sophia wrote:

They all offer the 10gb but make sure that it's not a temporary promo and will expire in two year...

The telus one we signed up for won't expire. I asked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They all offer the 10gb but make sure that it's not a temporary promo and will expire in two years or so. Not really followed it, but apparently that's something to look out for...
so far 4 hours on hold to get through.Maybe I and my wife will switch to a different carrier.
I waited on hold for an hour with Telus who my husband is with and had no issues getting him the 10g $60/month plan. Been on hold with Koodo for 3.5 hours now. P