Koodo Community
Solved

The Works for Android

So lately I switched to 'The works' plan for andriod and I talked to one of the reps, he said that in this plan if you go out of your home zone anytime of the week, there is no charge for incoming or outgoing. I was surprised, however I wanted to confirm this with someone?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
He is correct. The Works plan is a Canada-wide plan much like the other plans Koodo offers. This means that you can call anyone in Canada/receive calls from anyone in Canada without any extra charge. These minutes will be normal minutes and be taken out of your monthly minutes, and if you go over your monthly minutes, then you get charged 45 cents/minute for overage.
Thanks John for replying, but he said that it doesn't go from my anytime minute, its unlimited.
Userlevel 6
Gurpreet Singh Dardi wrote:

Thanks John for replying, but he said that it doesn't go from my anytime minute, its unlimited.

This is what your works plan has http://forums.redflagdeals.com/warm-koodo-works-40-plan-1210499/ It's only unlimited in the evening and weekends otherwise it comes out of your 150 anytime minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you got the $50 Canada wide plan yes its unlimited calls outgoing & incoming anywhere in Canada.