Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The new 35$ plan, unlimited canada wide, umlimted SMS MMS, 1 GB is showing evening and WE 5PM. Is this an error ?

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nope.  Evening and weekends are always from 5PM to 8AM for last couple of years now (for current plans)
i do not get it. It should not be the case since there is no minutes bucket it is (unlimited minutes) so what is the point to make evening and week end from 5 to 8 ?????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Get it solved ! wrote:

i do not get it. It should not be the case since there is no minutes bucket it is (unlimited minu...

Yeah, I understand..

But in order to compare easily with other plans, they decided to "include" ult. evenings and WE
Userlevel 5
Get it solved ! wrote:

i do not get it. It should not be the case since there is no minutes bucket it is (unlimited minu...

Perfect example, I have an older 250min plan, where weekends, is applicable.
Get it solved ! wrote:

This is simply a feature they did not remove from the plan and is overlapping.. too lazy those product guys to work properly on a price plan ..
Usually you do not include overlapping features, as "normal" billing systems should not allow you to provision those in order to minimize the occurrence of fraud or revenue leakage.. 
I couldn't see this new plan in the Koodo website.  Is it available to existing customer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
zebra wrote:

I couldn't see this new plan in the Koodo website.  Is it available to existing customer?

It may not be available in your province.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
zebra wrote:

Quebec only, if I am not mistaken. The web site should be cleaned up to delete the evening hours reference, since it's bumper-to-bumper, 24/7. More than a few community members have asked that question, especially on the French side.

So, the final word is [b]no point to mention evening and [b]WE from 5pm to 8 AM ! am i right ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Get it solved ! wrote:

So, the final word is [b]no point to mention evening and [b]WE from 5pm to 8 AM ! am i ri...

[b][i]Exactly
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Get it solved ! wrote:

So, the final word is [b]no point to mention evening and [b]WE from 5pm to 8 AM ! am i ri...

Yeah, there's no point in mentioning that, except for the one I mentioned above! To compare with the other plans!
That's a great plan and price !! Just letting you know, Fido had matched  Koodo on price for this plan, but as of today, Fido has bumped it  back up to $43. Get it while you can with Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Too bad they bumped it!! It couldn't last forever!
On Koodo it says today is the last day of the offer
No, It couldn't last forever, that's for sure. But you have to hand it to Koodo, they started the downward trend and dropped the price from $43 to $38, then to $35. Each time Fido was following, but with about a 2 week lag time. At least Koodo gave a chance to it's customers to change plan and save, as well as get new clients. Fido customers can also thank Koodo for making Fido drop there prices. Win Win situation for the consumer.