Koodo Community
Solved

The $3 add-on for Int'l calling

I have changed to the 5gb $50 plan but STILL can't get an answer as to how many anytime minutes I have per month. It says unlimited calling.  Does that mean unlimited anytime minutes within Canada? I want to add on the $3 long distance option at $0.06 per anytime minute to call Germany from my mobile to a land line.  Would that mean I can talk unlimited minutes (using up my minutes) to Germany for $0.06 per minute?

icon

Best answer by Dennis 19 May 2020, 22:47

If it says unlimited calling then it means you have unlimited talk minutes.

For the long distance add-on, it means you will pay a long distance rate of $0,06 per minutes plus any talk minutes, but since you have unlimited you only have to worry about the logn distance rate of $0.06 per minutes for the long distance call

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it says unlimited calling then it means you have unlimited talk minutes.

For the long distance add-on, it means you will pay a long distance rate of $0,06 per minutes plus any talk minutes, but since you have unlimited you only have to worry about the logn distance rate of $0.06 per minutes for the long distance call

Thanks Dennnis!  Now if only I can get the add-on request to respond!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, if you have a plan with unlimited, then your talk minutes are covered.

And, if you make LD calls, then  $3/mo ILD saver save you a lot of money for LD charge. If the rate is  $0.06/min to  Germany, then it's the charge you need to pay extra.

Add: I can't delete this. I was talking to my husband and Dennis already answered your question 😅 

Thanks Mayumi.  I understand it now.