Koodo Community

Community

Thanks for the new 75/month plan!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you seen it? I know it's been in demand for quite such time!

15 replies

Userlevel 6
What we (ok, I) demanded was 5GB for $75, not 3....
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

What we (ok, I) demanded was 5GB for $75, not 3....

yeah same, koodo should double the data on the 75$ to make up for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
These plans are hardly worth of praise. The $60 plan should be $50, the $75 plan should be $60 AND come with 5 GB and the $75 plan either shouldn't exist or should come with 10 GB.
Userlevel 6
Ivan wrote:

These plans are hardly worth of praise. The $60 plan should be $50, the $75 plan should be $60...

Could not agree more! I'm ready for the downvotes... (this isn't Reddit, lol)
Userlevel 1
Ivan wrote:

These plans are hardly worth of praise. The $60 plan should be $50, the $75 plan should be $60...

+1
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Agreed!
Userlevel 7
Ivan wrote:

+1
Userlevel 1
[b]I don't get it. With the $60 plan you get 2 GB of data and with the $75 plan you get 3 GB but if you chose the $60 plan and actually use 3 GB of data (going over by 1 GB or 2 X 500 MB at $5 for each overage) it will cost you $5 less, so the "advantage" of the $75 plan is you want to always pay $5 more for nothing??!!?? That's confusing.
Userlevel 3
Steve wrote:

[b]I don't get it. With the $60 plan you get 2 GB of data and with the $75 plan you ge...

I'm guessing this may make more sense when the double data expires on the $60 plan. Right now I see no reason to get the $75 plan over the $60 plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I thought they were getting doubled too ahaha! This is confusing because there is the promo from the 60$ plan. But usually with the 60$ you get 1Gb of data!
Userlevel 7
At NORMAL rates, yes, you save $5 by going with the $75, but with the double promos going on, it makes more sense to go on the $60 + overage. Also, if you don't average over 1GB/month then the $60 will still be cheaper because you have the overage buffer, rather than pay $75 for 3GB you may not use. I know some people have been asking for higher data plans... looks like you got your wish. I'm going to go chill with my friends. There's sun and grass outside. Restaurants to eat at. Movies to watch. Sports events to watch. Bars to go to. I'm actually kind of an introverted nerd... I'm a Mobile Master and my business card says Moble Expert on it (need to order my "Store Manager" ones now) - but no size data plan can replace human interaction for me.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

At NORMAL rates, yes, you save $5 by going with the $75, but with the double promos going on, it ...

but no size data plan can replace human interaction *_for me_* Those are the key words, right there. I'm afraid we were not all manufactured from the same block of iron Jonathan, and that's fine just the way it is.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

At NORMAL rates, yes, you save $5 by going with the $75, but with the double promos going on, it ...

Sun and grass are for the birds. Not for self respecting nerds.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

lol! I do believe Jonathan has a point, and all the things he mentioned are indeed nice. It's just that for some people (not necessarily weird ones at that) those activities don't come first on the list. I do enjoy going out, but I enjoy playing with my gadgets more, simple as that. There is the financial aspect too. My mobile addiction costs me less than restaurants, movies and bars, so that's another plus *for me* (since I get the same amount of satisfaction from playing with my electronics than from going out). Another point is that Jonathan spends every working day handling mobile devices and customer sales/issues. There might be a cutoff point where one feels like enough's enough and that may be why Jonathan prefers other activities when not at work. I work in a completely different field, so I jump on the occasion whenever I get the chance to get back to my mobile news/gadgets/gossip. Anyways, different strokes for different folks! No one is the same, and that's a good thing!
Maybe they're setting up the $75 plan to be double data (6GB) in the future...