Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Thank you Koodo for closing the MB SK loophole

Hi Koodo, Thanks for closing the loophole. "I can confirm they are kicking people off the $48 plan. My friend called in about a bill a few days ago, he got it fixed no problem. Since then, he's been getting harassed and called by Koodo to change his plan. Yesterday, one Koodo rep called him and said that his service will cancel on June 14, 2015 unless he changes his plans and calls Koodo to confirm that it's an in-market plan and number - the rep said she left a note on his account (that if he switches to an Ontario plan, the cancellation notice is to be gone). 5 minutes later he got an email from Koodo saying his service was scheduled to cancel on June 14, 2015. So yeah... it's not fear mongering - RFD definitely ****** it up. It also appears Icjy's 'reps know and don't care' thing was BS too - as my friend is debating switching to the promotional plans, or going to Virgin Mobile (because Virgin has more benefits, except for voice mail and faster LTE speeds in our area)." http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1848362-Koodo-representative-says-55-MB-SK-phones-are-subject-to-an-audit/page135?p=15920386#post15920386 It's unfair for people who are not in MB / SK to sign up to this plan and I'm glad Koodo is finally taking actions. Have a nice day, IJCY

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha FINALLY!
Ahmad wrote:

I know right? Koodo rocks my socks.
Ahmad wrote:

ijcy?! Really? peter chao maybe?
Userlevel 3
Ahmad wrote:

His name is not Peter Chao. Just like how he is using someone else's username now, he was using someone else's name back then. Here is where he got that Peter Chao from: https://www.youtube.com/user/pyrobooby/about This person is probably a child.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That Howard forum post is only 137 pages long, all devoted on how to save a few bucks buy doing a Mike Duffy... represent that you live somewhere while you don't. Maybe our Senate is not so unrepresentative after all... If that's not enough reading for you, there are another 165 pages: http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php/415-Koodo-Mobile Enough bleating already.
How is it fair that you guys get a better deal strictly because of where you live while we get ripped off?
Userlevel 7
Frank wrote:

How is it fair that you guys get a better deal strictly because of where you live while we get ri...

Who is "you"? Lol. Im just like you and pay full price for my service, Frank.
Frank wrote:

How is it fair that you guys get a better deal strictly because of where you live while we get ri...

I just meant in general, dude.
FTR, I didn't take advantage of this deal because I was afraid to, but I hate being stuck on one of the new carriers with absolute garbage service, while you guys get a fantastic deal.