Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Text text and more text

I'm looking at different plans and I wanted to pick the one that has the best texting available at the best price!

5 replies

Even Koodo's basic month $20 Canada-wide Talk and Text plan includes unlimited texting, so you can text, text ,text to your heart's content at a low, low price! 🙂 https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Koodo Prepaid offers to you the 15$ Base plan that will give you only unlimted text, and then if you wants minutes or data, you can add boosters that only expire when you use them in total. (the base plan has to be active every month to use your boosters)
Well said you can't find any batter plan as above
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Koodo Prepaid offers to you the 15$ Base plan that will give you only unlimted text, and then if...

So don't forget to keep your base plan paid up or you will lose your boosters you've paid for.
Well if you only text, and you don't use a lot of minutes for calling, I would choose the 20 dollar plan, but if you talk a bit and text, I would choose the Data Plans. Or if you don't use a lot of data, you could use the 25 dollar plan and have 100 minutes and unlimited texts.