Koodo Community

Community

Temperaray US coverage

A few months ago I added Texting in the US to Canada for a lump sum amount for a limited few days. Is this still available and how do I do it. My Self serve seems to give me an error message

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

This page will give you all the info related to Roaming in the USA or Internationally.

https://www.koodomobile.com/easyroam?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_TravelAndRoaming

Enjoy your trip!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

This page will give you all the info related to Roaming in the USA or Internationally....

That page doesn't yet include that there are multiple month add-on options like the old US packages. But nothing for a few days anymore.
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

This page will give you all the info related to Roaming in the USA or Internationally....

How many days as I think I had an option of up to 10 or something like that ?

Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

I may not be too bright but that site makes little sense. I wanted texting only but this appears to be everything for 7 dollars a day which is quite expensive for text messaging,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

If you don't add easyroam to your account, you can use the pay per use rates, which are as follows:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

The 3 and 10 day options are definitely not available anymore. Maybe the pay per use that Timo posted will be of more use then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

The first text costs you $5, the next 99 are free until the end of your current billing cycle. Rinse and repeat as necessary.