Koodo Community

Community

Talk Booster on Monthly Plan or Tab on Prepaid Plan

Hi: I am a refugee from the B*ll network ... after 38 years (of ever increasing rates), I finally cut the cord (land line). Signed up with Koodo on Feb/14 ... pleased with the service so far ... and my costs will be almost half of what they were asking for the land line ... so thank you Koodo. Since I make/receive very few voice calls, my preference was to use the 'Prepaid Plan' ... $15/month plus 5 cents per minute (Talk Booster; $25 for 500 minutes) ... but such plans do not come with the 'Tab' ... and are not available to Resellers (like Future Shop). So I went with a 'Monthly Plan' ... $25/month, 100 anytime minutes, unlimited after 7 pm and weekends. My suggestion for Koodo is to offer the 'Talk Boosters' on the 'Monthly Plans' as well ... so once the 'anytime minutes' are used up, instead of paying $45c/min, users could dip into the 'Talk Boosters' for additional minutes ... I would buy the $25 Booster (or even say $40 for 1000 minutes) if it was available for use with 'Monthly Plans'. Alternatively, you could offer the 'Tab' for users on the 'Prepaid Plans'. Gaev

5 replies

Userlevel 6
They used to have an add-on for 100 minutes that you just buy when you run out of minutes. I guess, not many people were interested because they dropped it.
Chris Petersens wrote:

They used to have an add-on for 100 minutes that you just buy when you run out of minutes. I gues...

Or perhaps they dropped it when they introduced the "Prepaid Plans" ... which I thought were the best option for me ... except for the "no Tab" ... I still might switch to it after reviewing my usage for a couple of months. Gaev
Userlevel 6
Gaev, except for the Koodo kiosks, WalMart is the only other place where you can get prepaid Koodo services. Also, not related, but I can't believe you have posted 90 topics and over 1000 replies, and you still have the "Noob" badge, unbelievable. Cheers!
TopperCNC:

Gaev, except for the Koodo kiosks, WalMart is the only other place where you can get prepaid Koodo services.

Thanks, I did not know about WalMart ... but I am assuming "still no Tab" 😞

Also, not related, but I can't believe you have posted 90 topics and over 1000 replies, and you still have the "Noob" badge, unbelievable.

That is because those other discussions are related to an App Development platform offered by Application Craft ... they also use the "Get Satisfaction" forum service ... when it comes to cell/mobile services, I AM a Noob. Gaev
Userlevel 6
[quote=gaev.keeka]TopperCNC:

Gaev, except for the Koodo kiosks, WalMart is the only other place where you c...

Oh I see, all good 🙂 Cheers!