Koodo Community
Solved

Talk Booster disappearing

• 13 March 2019
  • 6 replies

I have purchased a few 100 minute talk boosters for my daughter's phone and I don't think the minutes are carrying over after renewal of the base plan.

After purchase, calls can be made but then sometime in the following month calls can't be made. When I scroll through usage all I see are SMS and no calls or anything in the duration column. She makes very few calls, usually only to me or her mother, and I doubt she is using all of the minutes.

How can I confirm that this is the case?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 13 March 2019, 21:19

I have managed to find most of the calls adding up to the 100 min booster I paid for in January. I guess she has been using it more than I thought!

I had to click through 311 pages of usage history (lots of SMS!) to find the calls though. What a pain. There should be ways of sorting the usage based on type and duration, not just date ranges.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your help.

That's what I thought. Never hurts to double check.

And thats a good idea. Maybe you can post that separately as an idea, but im not sure Koodo spends much time improving prepaid
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you login to self serve, do you see the boosters on the account?

You need to add funds to the account AND THEN you have to buy the talk boosters
I have bought the boosters in the past. They worked and were in the account.

At some point they disappear. I only notice this because calling no longer works. I login and they are gone. No summary of usage appears to be available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have bought the boosters in the past. They worked and were in the account.

At some point they disappear. I only notice this because calling no longer works. I login and they are gone. No summary of usage appears to be available.

And you see the transaction record that a booster was bought and there is no talk usage visible? I'm just double checking that you have checked all this
I have managed to find most of the calls adding up to the 100 min booster I paid for in January. I guess she has been using it more than I thought!

I had to click through 311 pages of usage history (lots of SMS!) to find the calls though. What a pain. There should be ways of sorting the usage based on type and duration, not just date ranges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's what I thought. Never hurts to double check.

And thats a good idea. Maybe you can post that separately as an idea, but im not sure Koodo spends much time improving prepaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Might have been easier to review the "Recent Calls" log on her phone, unless she has been deleting them.