Koodo Community

Community

tablet plans

$30 for 3gigs of data for LTE or 4g tablets like samsung note pro series

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wish! It's been suggestion before and if I remember correctly, it was marked not planned... found it: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/how_about_a_plan_for_ipads Still, the more people wish for it (and vote for your idea), the better chances are Koodo might sit up and pay attention 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I wish! It's been suggestion before and if I remember correctly, it was marked not planned... fou...

I've posted such an idea a year ago or so, and I've brought it up at the MM meeting. The answer was a definite no 😞
Sophia wrote:

I wish! It's been suggestion before and if I remember correctly, it was marked not planned... fou...

Probably has to do with Telus. They for some reason like to see Koodo do poorly. Which makes no sense as they are one in the same. But it still would be amazing. I think it's Verizon that does the 3gig for $30 with a $10 service fee. So for$40 total that's not that bad. I just really hope that one day they go for it as I hate using my phone as a portable hot spot.
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Telus has a flex data-only plan with 1GB up to 5GB for $40 with no service fee so you could look into that.
Sophia wrote:

Telus & Koodo are definitely not one in the same.
Sophia wrote:

All I ment is that Telus is the parent company to koodo.
Sophia wrote:

Telus & Koodo are separate companies under the Telus Corporation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Semantics, gentlemen... semantics 🙂