Koodo Community

Community

Table & Data Only Plans

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seems like there are some news that haven't yet been announced! Sorry to spoil the fun, but I had to share this

16 replies

interesting find... now tell me what is included in your canada wide data plan 50....
Userlevel 5
Bilal wrote:

interesting find... now tell me what is included in your canada wide data plan 50....

See image below for details, also note it says 60 not 50 on the image above.
Bilal wrote:

no... i meant HIS plan.
Userlevel 5
Bilal wrote:

Ah gotcha 🙂. I have no idea about his plan. I misread the your as directed at Koodo, not the OP.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Psst, you accidentally made a spelling mistake. You forgot the t in tablet 😉 Nice find though
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Psst, you accidentally made a spelling mistake. You forgot the t in tablet 😉 Nice find though

But...but...but...I wanted a plan for my table.
Userlevel 5
While that appears to be good, I've seen that option in a drop box for a while. Also in terms of all those plan names, check the current plans they all match names with every current plan. For example here are the Canada Wide Data Plans...

Userlevel 7
Jorden wrote:

While that appears to be good, I've seen that option in a drop box for a while. Also in terms ...

Like Jorden said, the option has been in the dropbox for a very long time now. I dont think Tablet/data only plans are coming in the near future.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

While that appears to be good, I've seen that option in a drop box for a while. Also in terms ...

Why would they be there then?
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

Could be a carryover from being part of Telus. Many things (such as self serve, and the apps) are nearly identical with a color palette swap.
Userlevel 7
It doesn't really make sense for Koodo to carry it when Telus already offers a flex data plan for tablets. So does Rogers and Bell. Unless they come up with a better rate of flex, it's not really worth the investment.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

It doesn't really make sense for Koodo to carry it when Telus already offers a flex data plan for...

Or they could make something simple like a $10 plan that just shares your existing data bucket 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here is what my plans includes@Bilal

Robert wrote:

Here is what my plans includes@Bilal [img]https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en...

ty
Userlevel 7
The $50 Canada-Wide Data Plan included: 150 anytime mins Unl evenings/weekends @ 7pm Unlimited messaging 1GB data Caller ID Voicemail
Ahmad wrote:

The $50 Canada-Wide Data Plan included: 150 anytime mins Unl evenings/weekends @ 7pm Unlimit...

ty