Koodo Community
Solved

Switching to summer sale plan

Hi, I am trying to switch to the summer sale plan (55 dollars a month for 16gigs data on the medium tab). When I click add, it doesnt change my plan and they seem to want me to buy a new phone even though the deal is for new and existing customers. 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 4 June 2021, 03:09

How were you offered this? Most of the time these things require an upgrade as well but there was a text promotion recently that wasn’t working for some users that was for a simple plan change.

If the offer stated “$55 16GB on a medium tab” that means that you need to get a phone on the medium tab to get that plan.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How were you offered this? Most of the time these things require an upgrade as well but there was a text promotion recently that wasn’t working for some users that was for a simple plan change.

If the offer stated “$55 16GB on a medium tab” that means that you need to get a phone on the medium tab to get that plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, I am trying to switch to the summer sale plan (55 dollars a month for 16gigs data on the medium tab). When I click add, it doesnt change my plan and they seem to want me to buy a new phone even though the deal is for new and existing customers. 

You need to upgrade in order to get the promotional offer. Otherwise, you will not be eligible to switch plans, even if it is available to existing customers.