Koodo Community
Question

switching plans

• 21 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Currently pay $50 for 4Gb + 2 GB bonus. My Tab balance is $0. Noticed current $50 plans are 8 GB, how do I switch?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can log in to your self-serve and go to “manage plan and add-ons.” then you can select the plan.

Thanks Goran. That makes sense but when I try that it shows $55 for 8Gb.  Should be $50.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might be a plan that is for new customers or those who upgrade. But usually it notes those plans as Promo. 

Let me flag a rep for you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I logged into my self serve and checked what plans are available.

And I see $45 for 3GB, $50 for 5GB, $60 for 10GB and $70 for 12GB ...etc.     I didn't see $55 for 8GB on mine tho.

So, basically all those plans on site are available except $50 plan...🤔

It could be glitch?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Fred Greidanus, thanks for bringing this to our attention, the $50 8GB plan is for new activations and/or renewals. The website will be updated shortly :) Thank you for your understanding. 

Thanks, good to know, the only way to get a better deal is to leave.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Your are welcome for the information, there are many plans and special offers that only our existing customers receive, either on their Self-serve account or by SMS. If you would like an agent to take a look at your account and see what is the best plan the we can provide to you currently, you can schedule a callback via our Virtual Assistant http://koodo.com/chat, or send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks, good to know, the only way to get a better deal is to leave.

Or to upgrade on a new tab