Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching monthly plans, need option to switch back

I want to upgrade from Canada Talk & Text $30/month to Canada Wide Data $40/month but I get the message: "You're currently on a plan that is no longer offered by Koodo. You won't be able to switch back to it at a later date." However, Koodo's website clearly still offers the plan I am currently on, and I want to be able to switch back in the future if necessary. Why am I getting this message and is it accurate?
icon

Best answer by quasarito 4 October 2013, 13:21

Koodo may still be offering a Canada-wide Talk & Text plan for $30 but the terms of its features may have changed (Anytime minutes, Evening & Weekends, etc...) that may differ from the $30 plan that you currently have. You can switch to the Data plan and later switch back to a Talk & Text plan, just keep in mind that if you do switch back, it will be with the features at the time of switch (which may change) and may not be the same as they are now.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Koodo may still be offering a Canada-wide Talk & Text plan for $30 but the terms of its features may have changed (Anytime minutes, Evening & Weekends, etc...) that may differ from the $30 plan that you currently have. You can switch to the Data plan and later switch back to a Talk & Text plan, just keep in mind that if you do switch back, it will be with the features at the time of switch (which may change) and may not be the same as they are now.