Koodo Community

Community

Solved

switching from one plan to another withoug upgrading a phone and not paying the $!5.00 a month

I want to switch to one of the new promo plans, I AM NOT UPGRADING MY PHONE. Why online does it say I have to agree to the NEW TAB AND PAY THE $15.00 A MONTH WHEN I AM NOT UPGRADING?.  Can I not just go online and change my plan and just pay off my tab and then get the new plans?  I tried online but it keeps saying I have to agree to the new charges. How can I take advantage of the promo plans without having to pay new tab when not upgrading. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Chadwick 29 March 2016, 17:19

Its most likely because your on the old tab structure. Things have changed since you signed up. The only way to change your plan to a new plan, is to agree to the new terms of service. You wont be charged 15$ a month as long as your not upgrading to a new phone.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its most likely because your on the old tab structure. Things have changed since you signed up. The only way to change your plan to a new plan, is to agree to the new terms of service. You wont be charged 15$ a month as long as your not upgrading to a new phone.