Koodo Community

Community

Switching 3rd and 4th phone to the same plan as first 2 even tho not offered anymore.

If I have a plan on 2 of the 4 phones that I have it would be nice to be able to switch the 3rd or 4th phone over to that plan even if it is no longer offered. I know I could have done that when the plan was first offered but my daughter was not really old enough to have a data plan like that and not she is.

7 replies

Userlevel 1
If the plan is no longer offered, there wouldn't be much anyone can do to change that regardless of the reasoning
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Once it's not offered anymore I'm pretty sure it gets taken out of the system as to not confuse ppl so like stardom said it can't be done unfortunately.
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Once it's not offered anymore I'm pretty sure it gets taken out of the system as to not confuse p...

Starfox* 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once it's not offered anymore I'm pretty sure it gets taken out of the system as to not confuse p...

;-)
Userlevel 1

I can go for stardom too. After all, I am a legend 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Legend LOL
Userlevel 7
In the future, if you see a plan you like for a youngster you could buy the plan and then out a removable data block on your account. Then when your kids are ready just call in and remove the block.