Koodo Community

Community

Switched to wrong plan after moving from Public Mobile to Koodo

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can login to self serve and change it to the appropriate one there.
If you have a tab you will not be able to change your plan until it is paid off. As well you can only change your plan once per billing cycle.

For future reference:
"http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/using-self-serve/How-do-I-make-a-rate-plan-change-1"
Hi Allan,

I am not satisfied with that option because I was paying $25 + tax for unlimited talk and text Canada-wide to any phone number. Koodo's cheapest option is now $28 but the talk and text options are not as good as my old plan. I think this is unfair. I should not have to pay for a mistake on the side of the Koodo rep.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You said you were switched to the wrong plan, was there a special deal you were supposed to get when you switched over? Have you looked at the prepaid plans? There is one for $25 there that sounds more like what you are looking for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

You said you were switched to the wrong plan, was there a special deal you were supposed to get w...

Yes, there were some special plans, and teroniya_n will need to connect directly with a Koodo rep to address it. A private message on Facebook with a full explanation of her situation, is likely the most expedient, but any of the methods in the Contact Us link are available
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Teroniya - from what I see, you were put on the same plan you had with Public, which was actually $19/mth for unlimited province-wide calling. If you're saying that this is n't the correct plan you had with Public, then yes - please send us a private message on Facebook, as David suggested above, and an agent will investigate to verify your Public plan details and ensure we're matching up correctly.