Koodo Community

Community

Solved

switch plan

I was wondering at 12:30 today I switched plan to have 1gig of data for 40$, how long does it take to work, everywhere it says almost right away, I did turn on the little data thing...is there something else im missing??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Everywhere would be correct. Keep in mind the proration though so your 1gb gets split into daily amounts. If you did it at the halfway bill point, you really have 500 MB for the rest of the month. Same for the part with your old plan.
Userlevel 6
Hey Gen! I see that you have a data block on your account.  Log into your self-serve http://koo.do/1TlXgoX and remove it from your add ons. Once completed, turn off/on your phone. This will do the trick 🙂
Melissa wrote:

Hey Gen! I see that you have a data block on your account.  Log into your self-serve [url=ht...

thank you let me try this
Melissa wrote:

Hey Gen! I see that you have a data block on your account.  Log into your self-serve [url=ht...

ok im a noob so I went to that site, went into my number, what I see is plans when I click the add on...
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Do you see the option "change my monthly add ons"? If so, click on that and then you'll be able to remove the data block