Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Stack international roaming plans?

Looking at the different plans for travelling outside the US here:
http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling
Can I order two of the "Roaming Text Messages1(Excludes MMS)" plans by texting TXT15 to 7626 twice in order to get 150 text messages? (would 2 times 75 messages per plan mean 150 messages?)

Thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only when one has expired. You cannot get 2 of the same at the same time. You can get 2 different ones at the same time. 
Thanks for the prompt response, Bernard.
Can I purchase a second 75-text plan after I've fully used up the first one, even if the time limit of 30 days hasn't elapsed?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ilangleben19 wrote:

Thanks for the prompt response, Bernard.
Can I purchase a second 75-text plan after I've fully us...

Hmmm....I don't think so. It's one per billing period. I don't like it, so I'm going to look into it with the team. Let me get back here with a confirmation although i likely won't bring younthe news you are looking for.
So what is the answer about getting a second one after the first is used up even if it's not expired?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erica Scallion wrote:

So what is the answer about getting a second one after the first is used up even if it's not expi...

One of the same add-on per billing period. If you use it all up you either have to wait until your next billing period or get one of the other roaming add-ons.
Erica Scallion wrote:

So what is the answer about getting a second one after the first is used up even if it's not expi...

So my billing period ends sept 7. If I add the $40 plan now can I add it again sometime after sept 8 if it runs out? Will the first still be good for 30 days?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erica Scallion wrote:

You cannot add a roaming add on again until the original has expired.