Koodo Community
Question

Special rate plan offer not found

Each time over the past couple weeks when I've logged in to Self Serve I'm met with a notification about a "Special rate plan offer" for a "$60 10GB rate plan when you upgrade to select phones with Tab Small or Medium. Pick an eligible phone and go to the plans page to redeem. Limited time offer! Conditions apply."

No matter what phone I select (I am using 'upgrade my phone'), I can't seem to find the offered rate plan. The only plans that show up are $55/4gb, $65/7gb, & $75/10gb. Part of me thinks this is just an outdated notification, yet I've logged in from incognito sessions and still get the notification. There isn't the ability to only view the eligible phones, the time the offer is limited by, or the offer's conditions, so I can't figure out the details of this offer.

Is someone able to verify whether this is a valid/current offer, or if it's outdated, a bug, etc?

Thanks!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You pick a phone on tab medium and it doesn't show up at all for plan selection ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have tried with almost every phone on both Tab S and M. And those special rate plan never showed up...
I have seen post similar with this and people got promo plan through CSR. You have to explain them you couldn’t do it through self serve even tho there was an offer through self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Aaronw Can you pls share a screen shot you see while you are in the flow of upgrading to a device with a Tab?

@Mayumi OP has to purchase a phone otherwise no plan change. Better to do it online, if we can help them, to save the $35 Connection fee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Aaronw

@Mayumi OP has to purchase a phone otherwise no plan change. Better to do it online, if we can help them, to save the $35 Connection fee.

@Bernard Koodo I also received those special offer through self serve (with 🌟).
I just wanted to see how it works because I saw some posts said they don't know which phone(s) is eligible, or they are asking why they don't see the promo plan?
I logged in to self serve and put a phone I want in/add to my cart, and on the next page they want me to pick a plan. BUT there was no promo plan.
So, I tried with different phone.... Same result.
I tried almost every phone, but no promo plan showed up. :(
Maybe I did wrong...? But, promo offer never showed up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Mayumi Let me look into this.
I m having same problem any solution yet? Mine offers 45 for 6gb but no option on checkout when upgrading same conditions must be tab small or medium but none work 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jeffrowson83 Can you check now?

@Aaronw Same ask. I'm being told issue should be fixed now.
@Bernard Koodo All good now, thanks!
All fixed thank you for your help!!