Koodo Community

Community

Solved

SPC 2018 Koodo Offer

SPC and Koodo has collaborated for 2017/2018 offering an extra gig on a Koodo plan if new signing up or renewing. How would one go about in providing the individual specific code to get the extra gig? 

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you tell the guy that opened your account that you has the SPC card?
I actually already have a plan and got an email with the SPC promotion for Koodo. Sorry wasn't clear in my question. Just wondering if there's an option for self-serve to apply it or requires going to a kiosk.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Marissa, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need to present your SPC card at the time of purchase and the agent will apply the offer to your account. Hope this helps.
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Marissa, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need...

How about existing customer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Marissa, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need...

The deal states that it's also for renewals.
Ranjan wrote:

"Renewal" as renew another 2-year contract? My current contract still has 13 months.
Userlevel 6
Ranjan wrote:

You could renew to a new 2-year agreement, and you'd pay off your remaining Tab Balance on your next bill (from your current phone)
Ranjan wrote:

WHAT IS THE TIME LINE FOR THIS OFFER?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

I'm seeing July 31 on RFD but spc's site doesn't list Koodo atm so I am not 100% sure on that.
Userlevel 4
Ranjan wrote:

Yes, Goran! July 31st is the end date... and the current SPC deal offers a $10 bill credit for 12 months when you activate or renew ;) 
Awesome, thank you so much for the clarification!
Can anyone help to confirm how this will work for existing customer? Do we need to renew another 2-year contract or as long as stay with Koodo, this offer would apply? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
acathome Li wrote:

Can anyone help to confirm how this will work for existing customer? Do we need to renew another ...

As Ranjan stated above, the offer is valid when you activate a new line or upgrade your phone. You will need to present your SPC card at the time of purchase and the agent will apply the offer to your account. Hope this helps.
acathome Li wrote:

Can anyone help to confirm how this will work for existing customer? Do we need to renew another ...

Thanks for the reply. But still my point was for a existing customer like me within 2-year contract cannot have this offer applied only if we upgrade a new phone? Not making too much sense..
acathome Li wrote:

so how would this work if you already have a $40 plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
acathome Li wrote:

@acathome Correct. Its meant to get new customers or get current ones to get a phone. @Brian You would have to get a new phone and the extra GB would be added to your current plan.
acathome Li wrote:

How do you get the Extra 1 GB if you are upgrading using the on-line Web Store? There is in place to enter the Promo Code?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
acathome Li wrote:

I don't think so. The promo codes would be applied by the people working with Koodo because if not everyone could apply it.
acathome Li wrote:

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
acathome Li wrote:

From SPC site.
https://www.spccard.ca/online-partners/koodo/