Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Some addon added without my knowledge in my plan why?

Userlevel 1
I am new Koodo customer . What I see in my plan few add ones automatically added without my knowledge. Why? Eg. Koodo Mobile( I don't know what is this) Pay per use international LD(don't need) I do have free 1000 international LD minutes. I am happy with 1000 minutes. Can any one help explain me why it's automatically added above mention both addon in my plan? If I remove both does it also effect my 1000 international LD minutes?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Believe it was auto added with the free 1000 international LD, because if you go over the 1000 minutes then it will switch over to pay-for-use
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Bhupi, just like BluWolfy said those are features (no cost to them) that are necessary for your plan to work as expected. You can safely ignore them. 
Userlevel 1
Thank you for your reply. Please help me how can I track my LD minutes so I control my usages. With 1000 min international LD addon I can not track LD minute and Canadawild minutes. With self serve all national and international call show me in unlimited Airtime. Top left filter in self serve for Long Distance not filter any international call . It's working ones you pass limit and Koodo start charging international rate. What is the other way to track my minutes usage ? By text? By call 611? Or only self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bhupi wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Please help me how can I track my LD minutes so I control my usages. ...

You can check it online. Go into usage and you should see a usage meter for your minutes. Once you click on details you will see all your calls. The international ones are very easy to spot. A 1,000 minutes is over 16 hours of talk, you should really not worry about running out. 🙂