Koodo Community
Solved

Smartwatch mobile plan linking

Recently bought a samsung active 2 GPS+LTE smartwatch, only to realize Koodo doesn’t offer mobile plan add-ons for smartwatches at the moment. I can return the watch for a GPS only (and save $), or will Koodo be offering that service in the near future? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 4 May 2021, 16:15

Recently bought a samsung active 2 GPS+LTE smartwatch, only to realize Koodo doesn’t offer mobile plan add-ons for smartwatches at the moment. I can return the watch for a GPS only (and save $), or will Koodo be offering that service in the near future? 

Thanks

Unfortunately, it isn't certain if Koodo will be offering such service in the future. If you want to get a data plan for your watch, you will need to switch to Telus, Rogers, Bell, or Freedom Mobile.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks

Unfortunately, it isn't certain if Koodo will be offering such service in the future. If you want to get a data plan for your watch, you will need to switch to Telus, Rogers, Bell, or Freedom Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jimmy Cuddihy I would suggest calling TELUS directly at  1-866-558-2273. And mention that you are considering switching to TELUS. The reps should be able to fill you in on the current offers available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jimmy Cuddihy We definitely have some special offers to join if you do consider switching to TELUS for example.  Access to 5G, ability to use your Smartwatch as a Connected Device, unlimited* data options and so on. Something to keep in mind. :-)   

@Bernard Koodo best way to contact sales to discuss?