Koodo Community
Solved

SIM card hasn't arrived and already have been billed

• 4 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I order a sim and havent received it and already been billed the first month. I have been waiting for the SIM to arrive but the call center said it has been delivered. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 4 January 2021, 20:14

You could ask the call center how did they know if the SIM card was delivered? and was there any tracking number with it?

Normally, if it was late, when you receive the SIM card, you could contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to give you some credit for the days lost in delayed shipping. I would suggest you chat with a social media rep via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo /Twitter messaging

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could ask the call center how did they know if the SIM card was delivered? and was there any tracking number with it?

Normally, if it was late, when you receive the SIM card, you could contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to give you some credit for the days lost in delayed shipping. I would suggest you chat with a social media rep via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo /Twitter messaging

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The call center is correct.

When did you place your order?

These are the details in the email:

Order Date: December 20, 2020 | Shipped Date: December 22, 2020

Your tracking number: SIM card orders are not trackable

When I called the call centre, they said it is delivered and to email Koodo Webstore and they replied with:

We regret to inform that we have no way to track your order since was shipped out by regular mail, however, if it has been more than 10 business days and you still have not received your SIM card, we can offer the option to reship your SIM or you can purchase a new SIM any local Koodo shop/retailer. You can send us the receipt of your purchase and we can refund what you paid for the SIM as bill credit on your account.

I’m going to email Koodo webstore and see what they say

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

These are the details in the email:

Order Date: December 20, 2020 | Shipped Date: December 22, 2020

Your tracking number: SIM card orders are not trackable

When I called the call centre, they said it is delivered and to email Koodo Webstore and they replied with:

We regret to inform that we have no way to track your order since was shipped out by regular mail, however, if it has been more than 10 business days and you still have not received your SIM card, we can offer the option to reship your SIM or you can purchase a new SIM any local Koodo shop/retailer. You can send us the receipt of your purchase and we can refund what you paid for the SIM as bill credit on your account.

I’m going to email Koodo webstore and see what they say

Everything you got as a response is correct.

It has only been 7 business days, so I recommend you follow the direction given by your webstore email reply and continue waiting 3 more business days.

If you email them again now, they will only give you the same response.