Koodo Community
Question

Several areas of the website say Call Display+ comes with all plans without an add on, but I don't get it on my phone?

• 14 July 2020
  • 4 replies

If you look at the plans section of the website or the description for call display+, it says all koodo members get this for free. I’m on the 30/month data plan, but this doesn’t work, I have a NA unlocked iPhone 8 Plus so this shouldn't be an issue with the phone. 

Any ideas why I can’t see caller ID ever, even for my own contacts? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tipoo  Here is what is included in that plan as per on the site:

Because it’s a data only plan call display and voicemail (voice services)  don’t come with it.  Are you sharing a screenshot of self-serve view?  Shouldn’t show there either, but we will definitely test it out. 

Yup, if I go to my current plan in self serve it says it there, and then looking at the description for the Call Display + option it says the same thing. The chat bot for support also says it’s free to all koodo members. So if the text was outdated, there’s a few spots it’s misleading. 

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-display

“ You don’t need to subscribe for the service - it’s totally free to all Koodo customers with a compatible mobile phone.” 

It’s rather annoying without it, so that’s unfortunate that it was wrong in so many places. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is there, but you need data for it to work. I can understand your frustration and I hope Koodo will add that to the description.

It is there, but you need data for it to work. I can understand your frustration and I hope Koodo will add that to the description.

This is a data plan, whether on LTE or wifi there’s no call display. I think the several areas of the website were in error to say “all Koodo customers get Call Display+”, when that really means every plan above the data only baseline.