Koodo Community

Community

Solved

self serve problems

Hello i'm currently having problems setting up a self serve account with you guys. It says my account number is already registered under another email and I have to wait for permission from that email address to access self serve but I am unaware of who's email could have my account number registered I just got this phone.
icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 14 October 2017, 20:00

Are you on a monthly plan?

You gave an email address when you bought the phone from. We sent a validation link to set up your account. If you still have that you could see if it still works. I guess you tried to register another email address now and that caused the conflict. If you are still having challenges send us a private message on Facebook and we can help.  

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on a monthly plan?

You gave an email address when you bought the phone from. We sent a validation link to set up your account. If you still have that you could see if it still works. I guess you tried to register another email address now and that caused the conflict. If you are still having challenges send us a private message on Facebook and we can help.