Koodo Community
Solved

Self Serve and Reactivation issue

• 26 December 2018
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Badge +4
It should, as it works on suspended accounts too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes.
Either way Its incredibly inconvenient now that you’ve removed email. By eliminating something as simple as being able to email your customers you’ve created an incredibly inconvenient flaw in your customer service and removed even just that slight bit of personalization. Anyone that is out of the country cannot wait around for a call back and making them have to sign on to a social media site just so they can contact you is ridiculous. Your company had taken a disappointing step backwards ridding themselves of this modern tool in place for an automated chat “help” service, riddled with childish sponge bob emojis and computer generated responses. I appreciate you trying to help but this is incredibly frustrating and unprofessional and since not one representative me (other than here) has bothered to take the time to contact me and try to fix the issue, I will be cancelling my service and taking my business elsewhere.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Either way Its incredibly inconvenient now that you’ve removed email. By eliminating something as simple as being able to email your customers you’ve created an incredibly inconvenient flaw in your customer service and removed even just that slight bit of personalization. Anyone that is out of the country cannot wait around for a call back and making them have to sign on to a social media site just so they can contact you is ridiculous. Your company had taken a disappointing step backwards ridding themselves of this modern tool in place for an automated chat “help” service, riddled with childish sponge bob emojis and computer generated responses. I appreciate you trying to help but this is incredibly frustrating and unprofessional and since not one representative me (other than here) has bothered to take the time to contact me and try to fix the issue, I will be cancelling my service and taking my business elsewhere.
When shopping for your next provider I recommend avoiding Virgin and Fido then. They are littered with innuendo and dogs.

Times changes. There was a time when paper bill was expected and how could anyone ever use a service with no paper bills, yet here we are. The options with Koodo are to call or private message via facebook or twitter. If those options do not work for you then maybe a full service provider like Rogers or Telus might be a better fit.

And you may also want to avoid Shaw Cable as they do the same thing for their TV and internet

Paper bills were phased out because of the harm they were doing to the environment...the only thing they’re phasing out here is customer service!
Badge +4
Paper bills were phased out because of the harm they were doing to the environment...the only thing they’re phasing out here is customer service!
That's what the companies say but in reality it's because it saves them money, which is all they really care about.

I agree with you on their customer service. I don't mind the self serve brand as I would rather do it myself. It's when you can't do something yourself, that is frustrating because contacting them is a chore. If you're account wasn't having issues then all would be good.