Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Seasonal hold charges: am I being double charged?

I'm trying to put my phone on seasonal hold and when I select that option it gives me two separate charges; 1) 45.50 2) 20.50.. The second charge is correct for what the seasonal hold will cost me but I'm not understanding where the 45.50 charge is coming from. Could someone explain? If they are charging me my regular monthly plan plus the seasonal hold for the first month that is ridiculous and I wasn't informed of this when speaking to a rep at the Koodo store

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Are you sure the $45.50 isn't a credit for the unused portion of whats left in your cycle from your plan? You are 100% NOT charged your regular rate + seasonal hold rate. It is just the seasonal hold rate.
it could be, my plan cycle started March 28th, it just seems completely unreasonable that they would charge me the rest of the month and not for the week I actually used my phone
Userlevel 7
Tiffany April wrote:

it could be, my plan cycle started March 28th, it just seems completely unreasonable that they wo...

They don't. You honestly probably just didn't read it right. (You're more than welcome to post a screenshot with any personal information blacked out and I/we could tell u what it means) Is your plan around $60? If your plan is $60 a month and your billing date is the $28, then a $45.50 credit is about right for the remainder of the cycle.