Koodo Community

scheduled 100 call backs. No call backs.

• 7 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I have been asking and trying to schedule a call back for days. I have not received a single callback. I would love to have a rep call me because the digital rep sucks and its not a quick simple digital rep Matter. I have a phone line I need to cancel and my data plan has been shorted 5GS. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7

I never failed to receive a callback within an hour or two of my request. I request a callback via Koodo Chat   www.koodomobile.com/chat [ type #helpss ].  Please also check that the koodo callback is not blocked (phone dialer, blocked phone list) Good luck!

Userlevel 2

Sounds very odd, I hope that it's a hardware issue, or blocked number issue somehow... If you've still been unable to get in touch with a koodo csr, try a message through Facebook or Twitter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds very odd, I hope that it's a hardware issue, or blocked number issue somehow... If you've still been unable to get in touch with a koodo csr, try a message through Facebook or Twitter. 

Facebook or twitter can't assist with account cancelations unless the user is no longer in Canada so it would have to be done over the phone like nim mentioned.

Userlevel 2

Thank you Allan M, I will keep that in mind. That's unfortunate if the reps are nearly unreachable in other ways...