Koodo Community
Solved

sale ending Dec 31

• 31 December 2018
  • 7 replies

I thought you had a great deal .... I was going to go purchase the LG g7 and switch from bell but i realized that my visa debit card was expired so I went got a new one came back and the LG g7 is no longer offered??!? The promo said it ends December 31st and it's still December 31 so why can't I buy this
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 31 December 2018, 23:24

The sales still on however They’re out of stock, can’t sell something they don’t have any left of unfortunately
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The sales still on however They’re out of stock, can’t sell something they don’t have any left of unfortunately
True that! And thank you for a speedy reply 😀
Do they have such a thing as online rainchecks?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
True that! And thank you for a speedy reply 😀
Do they have such a thing as online rainchecks?

No unfortunately it’s first come first serve grab it while you can. Depending how it sold at Koodo and the minimum order quantity they may not even get any more in and we don’t know until it happens
Badge +4
I thought you had a great deal .... I was going to go purchase the LG g7 and switch from bell but i realized that my visa debit card was expired so I went got a new one came back and the LG g7 is no longer offered??!? The promo said it ends December 31st and it's still December 31 so why can't I buy this
Visa debit is not accepted for online orders just so you know. You can pay your bill with it but can't order online with it.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@crushie Check back next week as we may get additional stock and the sale may still be extended.
is that what happened with the iPhone 7 too? I tried to order 3 times in the last 3 days and all the system kept saying was that they had a checkout problem. frustrated that I could not get the deal and no one talk to at that time
Badge +4
is that what happened with the iPhone 7 too? I tried to order 3 times in the last 3 days and all the system kept saying was that they had a checkout problem.
No, the LG G7 isn't even on the website to try and order right now.