Koodo Community

Community

Russia calling canada

I have a friend that moved to russia..can he call me and will i get charged long distance..i have a canada wide plan and unlimited texting..thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, receiving calls from all over the world are exactly the same as receiving a local call, Ken. No difference!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You won't get charged long distance unless you call him.
Thanks for the answer. .so i wont get charged roaming charges either....i have been wirh koodo for over 5 years and will stay with them
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ken m wrote:

Thanks for the answer. .so i wont get charged roaming charges either....i have been wirh koodo fo...

No, unless you travel out of Canada yourself, you won't be charged roaming for incoming calls.
ken m wrote:

Thanks for the answer. .so i wont get charged roaming charges either....i have been wirh koodo fo...

Thanks...so if i answer his call and talk for half hour..i wont get charged any extra...i just dont want to have a surprize with a huge bill when me open bill...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ken m wrote:

You won't be charged extra... but if he calls from Russia and talks to YOU for half an hour, he might get a nasty surprise on HIS bill....