Koodo Community

Community

Roll Over Data

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Similar to Roll Over Minutes, a great idea would be Roll Over Data. If you dont use all of your data in a month, it rolls over to the next month plus your regular paid for data for that month. It's cumulative!

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Well they do offer this on prepaid, and I may be wrong here I think Koodo prepaid is the only service in Canada that offers rollover anything. It'd be nice to have on the monthly plans for sure though.
Makes perfect sense, one month you dont use what you pay for and then the other month you get charged extra because you used a little to much, not fair when you didnt even use as much as you could of the month before.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I suggested this a few months ago and was slammed as being unreasonable. I'm still behind this though.
Userlevel 7
Took me two seconds to search the idea and see that there were multiple threads. Dennis, doesn't look like it's going to happen as this was marked as not planned: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/rollover_minutes_rollover_data_are_such_things_possible
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Took me two seconds to search the idea and see that there were multiple threads. Dennis, doesn't ...

Sorry. I did do a quick search and I guess when I saw "Rollover minutes? Rollover data? Are such things possible? " I thought it was a question instead of an idea so I didnt go into the thread. I also do not see multiple threads. The other just say better data so I kind of ignored those too. Or "How long does my Booster continune to rollover? " which again I ignored as a question and not an idea
Ahmad wrote:

Took me two seconds to search the idea and see that there were multiple threads. Dennis, doesn't ...

Next time, take time to read them first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Im not reading all 3 pages of topics that show up on my search. The subject in the form of three questions made it seem like a question instead of an idea. But that could be easily mis-interpreted by anyone. I would merge the threads if I could
Userlevel 7
Cingular wireless (before merging with AT&T) in the U.S tried this many years ago... needless to say they lost a crapton of money and immediately scrapped the plan.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Cingular wireless (before merging with AT&T) in the U.S tried this many years ago... needless to ...

A crapton of money on overages* lol..
AT&t and Verizon are both offering roll over data now. People who don't use a huge amount every month but pay for it should get to keep what they pay for. Why should they lose it?