Koodo Community

Community

Rewarding existing customers

Koodo should allow existing customers to sign up their kids or other family members with a plan they have that isn't available anymore. For example: promo 56. That way it isn't just the new customers that get incentives.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
What do you mean? Everyone has access to all plans that they have at any time. The $56 was a promo but old and new customers equally had access.
Userlevel 7
OP means they want to activate a plan that is no longer offered on a new activation. The "codes" to activate that plan on someone's account no longer work so it's no longer possible.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

OP means they want to activate a plan that is no longer offered on a new activation. The "codes" ...

I know what the OP means. 🙂 Old plans are equally unavailable to new or old customers though. So there is no inequality.
Userlevel 3
I don't see this idea being implemented. With the lost revenue it would generate it wouldn't be cost efficient for Koodo to take this step. Unfortinately, decisions are made to benefit the business not the consumer. Also no other carrier I'm aware of does this if so I'd like to know who.