Koodo Community

Community

Solved

returning a refurbished phone before 15 days?

I have just purchased a refurbished phone at a koodo kiosk, now it wont turn on at all. this is day 12. I was wondering if I can return it for a refund?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can. You have 15 days to return the phone and get a full refund as long as you have not damaged the phone (obvious physical damage)
is it also essential that i bring back the certified refurbished box that came with it? Because i have everything else but the box (the powercord, phone, simcard)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Chow wrote:

is it also essential that i bring back the certified refurbished box that came with it? Because i...

Yea you should bring it back 100% complete. You can try to bring it without the box. But then it is up to Koodo to accept it or not
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Chow wrote:

is it also essential that i bring back the certified refurbished box that came with it? Because i...

You should at least have the receipt, Maybe they could match the serial number with the receipt and you'll be fine.
Dan Chow wrote:

nope. they want the box, they stress the importance of a red cardboard box. (its not the s4 wood one, its red with a stick that had the IMEI tag [which i removed])
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Chow wrote:

Then sending it out for warranty is your only option