Koodo Community
Question

Request Call Back

• 21 October 2020
  • 16 replies

Hi, I heard about the 5gb add on from the redflag deal. I want to request for a call back. Thank you.

16 replies

Userlevel 7

Read more at MobileSyrup.comKoodo offering 5GB add-on for free to some customers

You may send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger and refer to the Freedom offer of 11gb for $35 plan.  If all goes well,  you may get  a 5gb add-on

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ask him : https://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en

He might be able to help

I would like to enroll with Koodo.  Please call back

250 XXXXXXX

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would like to enroll with Koodo.  Please call back

250 XXXXXXX

Just go to the koodo website and click on shop

https://www.koodomobile.com/

If you need a phone, select phones.  If you just need to enroll, then click Bring Your Own Device

Please call me back 780XXXXXX

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please call me back 780-XXXXXXX

Im an in the Edmonton Capital region too.  What help do you need?  If you ask it here maybe we can help without needing to wait on hold

I received a phone call from Koodo from a “Cynthia” that there was suspicious action on my account in regards to airtime charges of $375.44.  These are not mine.  I can not pay these and want them removed from my account.  I do not even know what airtime is, I am a senior citizen.  Account # 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received a phone call from Koodo from a “Cynthia” that there was suspicious action on my account in regards to airtime charges of $375.44.  These are not mine.  I can not pay these and want them removed from my account.  I do not even know what airtime is, I am a senior citizen.  Account # 

I have flagged this to a rep for you.  Hopefully they will be able to respond soon

Thank you.  I find this whole KooDoo’s communication system is so frustrating.  It is hard to figure out what a community is, where to find a spot to request a call back and no one answers the phone.  That text system is very bad.  I am sorry, I am not impressed.

Userlevel 5

Hello there! We kindly recommend you to avoid posting your phone number or your Koodo account number on the  forum. We have managed to check the bill. Due to the fact that your are using a plan with a limited amount of minutes the system started to charge for airtime once the 500 minutes were used. Most of the calls are made to the same phone number. Send us a message on Facebook or on Twitter so we can chat more about this. Thanks. 

I do not have facebook or chat.  I just have a cell phone.  I did not know that this was going to be seen, there was no alert or mention of posting phone numbers & Dennis did not say a thing.  So I would advise that Koodoo have a disclaimer for all users that everyone can see these “chats”.  Or someone, someday may turn this around on Koodoos.  Please just call me.  Again, this charge is not mine nor am I going to pay it.  If it was a pocket dial, then it should be removed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@excessive airtime please use the Koodo Assist chat bot and request a scheduled callback.  It might be easier than setting up facebook or twitter account 

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

I do not have Twitter or Facebook, just my cell phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do not have Twitter or Facebook, just my cell phone

This is why i recommended Koodo assist 

Yes, I probably would use any assistance if I could figure it out.  I tried the texting to resolve my issues but all I got was cartoons & messages that said...I don't understand.  Seems like it was a robot which is useless.  I need to have a real live person call me to remove this unwarranted & possibly hacked air time.  Not a machine, a person.  How hard does Koodos have to make this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you are in Koodo Assist, just enter #HelpSS and you can schedule a callback