Koodo Community
Solved

Relocation from BC to SK

I'd be moving from Vancouver to Saskatoon on Jan 1st 2013, what should I do to get my new number for Saskatchewan?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Either just give Koodo customers service a call or go into a kiosk. I believe you can also do it over self serve just got to your self serve account and check it out if you have one. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 2
If you have a self serve account (username & password)login to koodomobile.com/selfserve - then go to mobile phone tab->click on phone# change link -otherwise this can be done at the koodo kiosk or by contacting client care directly 1-866-995-6636 or( Direct from your cellphone 611 or *611-which does not use your airtime.)
Userlevel 5
You will not be able to change your number on self serve (you can only change to ones in the same province) you will need to call customer service as mentioned by Linda. If you tell them you're moving (which should be obvious anyway) they will do it for free.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

You will not be able to change your number on self serve (you can only change to ones in the same...

was not aware of it having to be in the same province to change on self serve, sorry and thanks for the correction Jorden. Why do they not allow you to change if changing province?
Userlevel 1
If you have a phone without SIM card (CDMA PHONE) you should know that Koodo has discontinued the sale of CDMA services in Saskatchewan.
Userlevel 6
MatB wrote:

If you have a phone without SIM card (CDMA PHONE) you should know that Koodo has discontinued the...

Hi Mat, we don't sell CDMA phones there anymore but we still offer CDMA coverage: http://koo.do/JbHkbm 🙂