Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Red circle around my air time usage?

Hi upon viewing my bill on line seems my Airtime usage history stopped. i cant view it see where calls are from or going ect all was working fine now red circle around it why?with a qoutation mark? an answer would be appreciated as we do have a right to view our phone tranasactions. its been 14 days . it wont let me view any of the air time..... everything else yes .

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Where are you looking at your usage? It sounds like you are in their BETA site as that's where they have circles to show usage. If the circle is red you exceeded your monthly allotments of minutes. To get back to airtime usage details click on "old self serve" button on the let side.
EmilX wrote:

Where are you looking at your usage? It sounds like you are in their BETA site as that's where th...

Ok will do . thanks
EmilX wrote:

Where are you looking at your usage? It sounds like you are in their BETA site as that's where th...

I am on the official kodoo site sign in . i went on old self serve button but only shows air time usage for the next bill . its almost like it stopped showing me my history on airtime history thought this was odd. i just like to see where my calls are going to and from. the text messages all show up to current date. so i can view. will keep trying to reach by phone for an answer thanks its almost like its been hidden from view?
Userlevel 6
EmilX wrote:

Go in to your account using this link. You will see the circles under usage and just clicking on them shows the details: https://selfserve-beta.koodomobile.com/my-account/
EmilX wrote:

Finally have it all sorted out. thank you for your help. to all who answered.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just look on your past PDF ebills for historical usage