Koodo Community

Community

rebates for customer having multiple cell phone

in the future, maybe it's a good idea to offer to your customer having more than 1 cellphone, a monthly rebate.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Ken, There have been a few people who have posted ideas like this before and they haven't had much luck catching on, but I think the more that people tend to reach out and ask for things like this, it just might happen at one point or another. Either way, you get my vote, cause I'd like to see it happen. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Ken, There have been a few people who have posted ideas like this before and they haven't h...

I'd like to add that I had a similar idea as this, but it didn't go through. Only time will tell, maybe one day we'll get something like your idea or mine (or both) available on Koodo. *knock on wood* https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/have_an_incentive_for_adding_more_lines_to_your_account
Userlevel 6
Do you mean more than one line with Koodo? Also, what if they have 2 lines with Koodo but neither phone was purchased from Koodo? What if they have 2 lines & both were purchased from Koodo but both Tabs are at zero? Or neither are at zero? Or only one is at zero? What if they have 2 lines, but only one phone was purchased from Koodo? I like the idea, but it needs more details.
Yes i talk about customer having 2 lines and 2 active balance on her account, like me i have 2 mobile on the same account, so the idea is to create a mensual rebate program for these category of customer, add more than 2 line, another rebate, this is a good way to thanks customer and, this is a non negligeable thing when you have business customer with 5, 6 abd more lines on her account
Userlevel 5
Ken Beaudry Saumure wrote:

Yes i talk about customer having 2 lines and 2 active balance on her account, like me i have 2 m...

Not disagreeing with the idea of it, would be unique for sure. One thing to keep in mind however is Koodo does't offer business plans or services. Nothings stopping you from signing up and using the phone as a business phone, but theres not plans/rates for business customers.
Ken Beaudry Saumure wrote:

Yes i talk about customer having 2 lines and 2 active balance on her account, like me i have 2 m...

Yes i know koodo do not offer business plan, but koodo already offer unlimited voice and text message wall to wall for entire canada, and for cheaper we can use it in the usa, so for a reasonable monthly fee, i think koodo chalenge thecompetition business plan by not offering specific business plan, if i have a small business, in 2014, my idea about mobile use is, unlimited call, no long distance charge to call the next city closer to me, have unlimited text message and data plan. Small business can deal with this im sure about that. But for all customer , personal use include, having a monthly rebates for more than 1 line with koodo can be a '' more attractive thing '' mixed with the large balance, look to be a good deal im sure