Koodo Community
Question

Rate Plan Pricing

• 17 October 2020
  • 3 replies

No question, just comment.

I go to see what choices I have for a rate plan….

1GB for $45.00 or 2GB for $45.00

No way to contact a Koodo human, I wonder why!

Because the only reason ISPs have different rate plans for the same price is because they’re CROOKS!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What did you want to contact for?

I'd suggest sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter and requesting a free 5gb add-on while it's still being done in response to Freedom's 11gb for 35 offer. At least then you'd have 7gb for 45.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If I’d be you, I would take the one that has more data. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tazzac  Not an answer, just a comment. There are at least 3 levels of mobile provider companies in Canada. The top tier, is also the most expensive one,  provide 24/7 service with access to a human agent. The 2nd tier providers  are less expensive (and koodo is one), rely on self service and community support. 3rd tier are the cheapest with the least customer support and reduced performance (e.g. 3G only).

If you are willing to pay, (Tier 1) Telus, Rogers and Bell will be happy to accommodate you 24/7 with live operators. BTW, being not-very-knowledgeable (and I am being extremely polite),  does not provide you with a license to assign inappropriate titles to ANYBODY!