Koodo Community

rate plan page not working

• 12 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Is there any way to speak to a real agent? I want to change my rate plan but that web page isn’t working for a while, displaying nothing.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you fi ish registering for self-serve? Does it work otherwise?

I am having the same problem using Chrome or Edge browsers on Windows 10 PC - under “Your Current Plan” click “Change my plan”, the browser page starts to load new page but comes back as all black.  Just tried again, now get an error “This service is unavailable right now.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same problem using Chrome or Edge browsers on Windows 10 PC - under “Your Current Plan” click “Change my plan”, the browser page starts to load new page but comes back as all black.  Just tried again, now get an error “This service is unavailable right now.”

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies on your computer and trying again?

I have cleared my browser (Chrome) cache and cookies, no difference: 

• Your Current Plan → click "Change my plan”
  • Screen attempts to load change plan page then goes completely black.

I verified the problem happens the same way on a different Windows 10 PC using Chrome browser.

What next, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have cleared my browser (Chrome) cache and cookies, no difference: 

• Your Current Plan → click "Change my plan”
  • Screen attempts to load change plan page then goes completely black.

I verified the problem happens the same way on a different Windows 10 PC using Chrome browser.

What next, please?

You can set up a call back or send them a message through FB or Twitter. 
Make sure you tell them that you tried to do it by yourself.   But system wasn’t working with multiple devices and you also clearing browsing history.

Thank you Mayumi, I did not know Koodo had a Facebook interface, I just sent a message through that avenue, with your recommendations.