Koodo Community
Solved

Rate Plan Change

• 27 April 2021
  • 7 replies

I was at home minding my own business on March 19 when a very nice Koodo representative, Shivankit, called and offered me an upgrade of my plan. I asked him several times what the cost would be and he told me there would be no charges. I asked him whats the catch, and he said there was no catch. So I agreed.

Now I am seeing a $10 charge for the Rate Plan Change. This is contrary to what I was told on the phone and I am feeling surprised and ambushed. I would greatly appreciate if this charge was removed from my bill. 

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 27 April 2021, 16:17

I was at home minding my own business on March 19 when a very nice Koodo representative, Shivankit, called and offered me an upgrade of my plan. I asked him several times what the cost would be and he told me there would be no charges. I asked him whats the catch, and he said there was no catch. So I agreed.

Now I am seeing a $10 charge for the Rate Plan Change. This is contrary to what I was told on the phone and I am feeling surprised and ambushed. I would greatly appreciate if this charge was removed from my bill. 

Hello! The account was reviewed and the notes and a manual credit was applied for the charge. You can see the new amount due in Koodo Self-Serve within few moments. Thank you. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you also happen to see a credit for the rate plan change?

Take a look through your pdf ebill. I believe if I remember correctly this should appear on page 2.

No. There is no Credit for the rate plan change. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No. There is no Credit for the rate plan change. 

Is your email here the same as the email for your koodo account?

If so I can flag this to a rep to look into. If not you can send Koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter and they can look into it there for you.

Yes. same email. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. same email. Thank you.

Alight, I just flagged this for you. A rep will come by and check into it as soon as they see it😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! The account was reviewed and the notes and a manual credit was applied for the charge. You can see the new amount due in Koodo Self-Serve within few moments. Thank you. 

Great. Thank you.