Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Questions about my airtime minute

I've got the 50$/month plan for myself and I'm supposed to have 500 minutes per month for the calls, but when I see from my online account I only have 83 anytime airtime minutes. Why?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Did you recently change your plan or activate your account? If so your minutes would be prorated for the number of days left on your current cycle.
Curtules wrote:

Did you recently change your plan or activate your account? If so your minutes would be prorated ...

I did just activate it yesterday. But shouldn't it be seen as a new cycle? Besides, my plan is a Canada-wide plan, but my account shows I only have 83 local minutes.
I would have to say it's probably showing the amount for the reminding time on this this month however if your billing cycle shows something different it will probably start over, for example if you activated today and let's say your billing cycle is for the 27th I'm thinking it will show 500 minutes if you look on the 28th try that and see if it works.
tlee1973 wrote:

I would have to say it's probably showing the amount for the reminding time on this this month ho...

Ok, I'll see if that works. But I still don't quite understand why I just activated it yesterday and it doesn't see yesterday as the start of a new cycle.