Koodo Community
Solved

Question regarding the current promotions

• 30 December 2020
  • 15 replies

The site doesn’t say when the promotions end. My current plan ends in 3 days and I hope to switch over. I have questions about the plans and also want to know if I can get a SIM card delivered. We are in lockdown in Ontario. is there no way to phone for help?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 31 December 2020, 01:22

Thanks for the link but I had already been there. I have more questions that it doesn’t answer. For example, how many VM’s are in the $35/mo. promotion plan. I have a bigger problem at the moment. Is there a separate log in for this?  I am trying to log in to choose a plan to see if it gives me more info. It keeps telling me my password is wrong. I reset it, and now it tells me my email address isn’t on record.    

UPDATE:  I tried to register and now I see I have to choose a plan first, not register first. So there’s no way for me to get the other info I need beforehand.

Koodo's voice-mail allows 10 to be stored at once. And yes, if you're not a customer you would click "new to koodo" after adding to the cart, not "login"

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Based off of previous years I wouldn't expect the sales to continue much past this weekend. Its always better to get the deals while they're around, and you can upgrade even if your plan end in 3 days.

When you get a new phone it'll ship with a new sim card which you can keep as a spare or if your old one doesn't fit the new phone you can do a sim swap through self serve.

If you're looking at adding a new line you can select BYOD and have a sim card shipped to your address as well that way.

Are there any other questions you had that we can help out with?

Sorry,, I guess I should have added that I’m bringing my own phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry,, I guess I should have added that I’m bringing my own phone.

Gotcha. Start at the page below, add to cart, and follow the instructions from there.

https://www.koodomobile.com/bring-your-own-phone

Thanks for the link but I had already been there. I have more questions that it doesn’t answer. For example, how many VM’s are in the $35/mo. promotion plan. I have a bigger problem at the moment. Is there a separate log in for this?  I am trying to log in to choose a plan to see if it gives me more info. It keeps telling me my password is wrong. I reset it, and now it tells me my email address isn’t on record.    

UPDATE:  I tried to register and now I see I have to choose a plan first, not register first. So there’s no way for me to get the other info I need beforehand.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo's voice-mail allows 10 to be stored at once. And yes, if you're not a customer you would click "new to koodo" after adding to the cart, not "login"

WOW, not sure what’s up with the log in. I have reset my password twice already because everytime I come back, it says it’s wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I found 2 #’s t call,  one seems to be specifically for members and the other one in Toronto says, private access (not sure what that means) and it was closed already. I also found out that the only way to get past the $45 activation fee is to order the SIM online, which is what I’ll be doing. 

Thanks to all for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

WOW, not sure what’s up with the log in. I have reset my password twice already because everytime I come back, it says it’s wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I found 2 #’s t call,  one seems to be specifically for members and the other one in Toronto says, private access (not sure what that means) and it was closed already. I also found out that the only way to get past the $45 activation fee is to order the SIM online, which is what I’ll be doing. 

Thanks to all for the help!

I’m confused. Are you with Koodo already or are you not?

If you’re not with Koodo then you wouldn’t have an account to login to and would select the option for new customers which doesn’t require you to login.

I an not currently a customer but I thought I had to register before choosing a plan. That was my first problem with the log in. I realized the log in for this Community is different and everytime I’m knocked off the site it says my password is wrong. I have reset it 2x, using the same one and it keeps letting me ni.

I have just finished placing my order.

Sorry for all the confusion, but with no way to talk to someone and being sleep deprived, this was drving me crazy. lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I an not currently a customer but I thought I had to register before choosing a plan. That was my first problem with the log in. I realized the log in for this Community is different and everytime I’m knocked off the site it says my password is wrong. I have reset it 2x, using the same one and it keeps letting me ni.

I have just finished placing my order.

Sorry for all the confusion, but with no way to talk to someone and being sleep deprived, this was drving me crazy. lol

Hahahha no worries. Its a lot more straight forward for me cause I've looked through the website enough.

Glad you got your order all figured out. Welcome to Koodo!

Thanks. I can’t believe I’ll be saving $5 / mo and have 1 gig of data instead of 100 mb and unltd mins instead  of 100 (which I’m currently almost out of) with Fido.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks. I can’t believe I’ll be saving $5 / mo and have 1 gig of data instead of 100 mb and unltd mins instead  of 100 (which I’m currently almost out of) with Fido.

Hey, that's awesome! Always pays to look around at your options and who doesn't love extra money in their pocket?

If you stumble across any other issues feel free to come on back and let us help you out😊

I’m still having issues with the log in. This is about the 6th time I’ve had to reset the SAME password. I know I’m using the same one and caps isn’t on, so I have no idea what’s going on..

Anyway, the real reason I came back is that after making the purchase, I don’t remember having to choose which type of SIM card I need. I did find a place where it gave me a link to the webstore to email for order changes. I did but it said it could take days to get a response.  Is there a way to tell if I ordered a nano card? The email shows...

KOODO LTE TRI SIM
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m still having issues with the log in. This is about the 6th time I’ve had to reset the SAME password. I know I’m using the same one and caps isn’t on, so I have no idea what’s going on..

Anyway, the real reason I came back is that after making the purchase, I don’t remember having to choose which type of SIM card I need. I did find a place where it gave me a link to the webstore to email for order changes. I did but it said it could take days to get a response.  Is there a way to tell if I ordered a nano card? The email shows...

KOODO LTE TRI SIM

So for your koodo account wait until you receive an email from them with a link to create your account. That should fix your logging in problems.

As for the sim card, all Koodo's sim cards are tri cut meaning it has all 3 sizes in one sim card and you just punch out whatever size you need so you don't have to worry about that! If you need a nano sim then you'll just punch out the smallest size and you'll be good to go!

Hey, I didn’t have to log in.  I wondered about that--glad to know for sure I didn’t make a mistake with the SIM.  

MANY, MANY THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

I just got my service agreement emailed. There are places to initial and then sign at the bottom. I hope that’s only meant for in-person agreements because I have no idea how to do an electronic signature. lol

I also don’t know what these call display things mean. There’s a symbol by the first one but I can’t find that symbol to see what it means. As far as the 2nd one goes, do some co’s block others from seeing my #?