Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Public Mobile legacy port , add-on 250MB/month for $2 ?

I am a Public Mobile legacy customer interested in porting to Koodo.  I have read in the Koodo forums here that some legacy customers have been offered a data add-on of 250mb for $2.  I would be interested in getting this add-on and switching from Public Mobile however when I asked the manager of the Koodo store about it he didn't know what I was talking about.  Anyone know how I can get that add-on if I switch to Koodo or who I can contact ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi AL, Do you have a link to where this data addon is being talked about, I'm unaware of any data addons available at this time?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If I recall, this is a targeted promotion, and you need to have received a text with a unique, individualized promotion code.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

If I recall, this is a targeted promotion, and you need to have received a text with a unique, in...

Ok yes I remember that now you are correct David.
Thanks for the replies.  I got a promotion code to switch to Koodo but didn't get anything regarding the data add-on.  I was hoping someone who received the promotion could chime in with a bit more info regarding how they received it ie where they are located or which plan they are on.

I asked in this thread but didn't hear back from the original poster:
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/public-mobile-to-koodo-porting-problems-koodo-employe...