Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Promotion for existing customers

I know other carriers like Bell, ... offer a great deal to their existing customers and are negotiable after talking to customer service and giving a better deal than those posted online, only not to lose their current customers.
I wonder if Koodo have such flexibility or not, if I call them. Has anybody tried it before and get a good response? Do they pay attention to their customers' satisfaction or dissatisfaction?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Sadaf.

Unfortunately, Koodo does not offer "retention" plans. Koodo functions using a different business model that is offering everyone the same thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is worth a try maybe since we have seen others on here get some sort of retention deals. Not sure if it's a specific case or not however.
Userlevel 6
Existing customers still have access to the plans from a few months ago starting at $30 for 200 / 100 and above.Existing customers also have access to renewal only pricing on certain devices as well as special offers sent via SMS for discounts off handsets.

Hi,
I wonder if Koodo special promotions, like Black Friday Plans, are for new activation, or existing clients could switch to those plans too.
I have an old talk and text plan with Bell(Quebec), and now I need data. Could I port my number to Koodo now and switch to those promotions at right time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Able wrote:

Hi,
I wonder if Koodo special promotions, like Black Friday Plans, are for new activation, o...

There isn't any pre-established rule. Some are for new customers, some are for everyone. But the thing is you can switch your plan anytime you want.
Userlevel 3
Able wrote:

Hi,
I wonder if Koodo special promotions, like Black Friday Plans, are for new activation, o...

Hello Abel! Great news! You are able to port-in your phone number from Bell to Koodo. All you have to do is the following: -       Keep your phone number [b]active with Bell
-       Present yourself to a Koodo shop (http://koo.do/kdostore ) with an invoice of your current provider and your cellphone
-       Once the number is moved to Koodo, you will have to contact Bell and make sure to cancel the services with them. 
Abel, I would invite you to click on the following link to see if your existing number is eligible to be moved to Koodo Mobile. http://koo.do/RdEukG. As our promotions come and go, I would invite you to keep an eye on our website! Have a good one!