Koodo Community
Solved

Promotion Data Plan - Blackberry Problems

I switched to the $30 Canada Wide Promotional Plan today thinking I was able to use the 100MB of data for BBM, Twitter, and Facebook as I was told I could by a Koodo rep. But, of course I was not. I wanted to switch back to my $20 plan but it won't let me because I "already changed it this billing period". I am very upset and am wondering if there is any way I can switch it now, I am not paying that much for something I am not going to use, I only got it for the data which doesn't even work with Blackberry.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
hey danie did you connet to the HOST ROUTING TABLE...... that prob why its not working open the menu options dvice advance system settings host routing table hit the bb button register now
Userlevel 1
Thing probably that happened when you switched toyour 30$ promotional BB data for 100 Mo is that you did not select corresponding device. "For Blackberry phones" If you did not select the correct plan for correct device you can call their customer serivce and they will correct it - because that plan go for non Blackberry phone and Blackberry phones quite different platforms