Feedback
Promotion $45 Plan with 4 GB Data Switch with current $45 plan with 2 GB Data | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

Promotion $45 Plan with 4 GB Data Switch with current $45 plan with 2 GB Data

• 13 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I see a promotion on $45 Plan with 4 GB Data,  I currently have $45 plan with 2 GB Data. Online it shows that there will be no fees to switch. please let me know If I choose the $45 plan with 4GB data will it replace my $45 2GB data plan? and what will be my fees ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you can change the plan in your selfserve, there is no fee involvedhttps://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan

Anyway, some promotion plan requires you to upgrade your phone to get it. 

Hi. Don’t believe them. This company is lying people like there is no fees, but when you will receive the first bill you will have the connection fees included. I had the same surprise when I transfer my number from another company to koodo. They told me there is a connection fee and I will receive a credit after second bill. Until today I am waiting this credit and after I spoke with customer service they told me there is no credit on my account. No I want to cancel the account with them because they don’t respect you like a customer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi. Don’t believe them. This company is lying people like there is no fees, but when you will receive the first bill you will have the connection fees included. I had the same surprise when I transfer my number from another company to koodo. They told me there is a connection fee and I will receive a credit after second bill. Until today I am waiting this credit and after I spoke with customer service they told me there is no credit on my account. No I want to cancel the account with them because they don’t respect you like a customer.

Your case is different, I suggest you open a NEW topic and dispute there. The OP was an existing customer (while you are a new customer), and change the plan, there shouldn’t be any connection fee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you register with Koodo? Did you do it in store or online? Were you told by a rep that the connection fees were waived? Is there any proof you can provide to us, such as a picture of the deal or anything listed on your Customer Service Agreement?